How to reset the Nespresso Vertuo? When it comes to making the coffee of your own choice, the Nespresso Vertuo is the coffee maker that helps you do that. How? Because this is the most advanced coffee machine packed with many useful settings.
By making some changes to the settings, you can fully control the taste of your coffee. If you like your coffee made at a low temperature, then you can set the temperature of the machine once, and from that time onwards, the machine will only brew your coffee at that temperature.
Also, you can set the time at which you want to stop the machine brewing your coffee so that it doesn’t burn out. This way, you always get a cup of coffee that you love.
However, when you’ve mistakenly messed up the settings of the machine, you won’t get the same taste of coffee that you used to. Thus, it is essential to reset the Nespresso coffee machine.
Considering this issue for you, I’ve paired up all the ways that you can use to reset your Nespresso machine. No matter what model of Nespresso machine you’re using, you’ll be able to reset it after going through this piece of writing.
Because I’ve mentioned the ways of resetting all the models of the Nespresso coffee machine.
Make sure you go through this article completely so you can understand it all the way in a good way.
Why Do You Need To Reset Your Nespresso Coffee Machine?
What exactly are the reasons that make you reset the Nespresso machine? Let’s see what are the possible reasons.
The reasons for resetting your Nespresso machine are different. For instance, you’re not getting the coffee of your own choice, it’s getting difficult for you to remove the pods, or you’re willing to give a shot to a new coffee pod.
Furthermore, at times, the machine starts showing some errors or stops working, which you can’t fix without resetting the machine.
Also, the most common reason is that people mess up the settings of their mac while making changes to them without having proper knowledge.
Hence, they don’t get the desired taste of coffee. That’s why they want to reset the Nespresso coffee machine so that all the settings get reset to default. because resetting is the only solution to all these issues. Sometimes Nespresso starts blinking orange or red light. If you are facing this issue You can read the full solution here:
How Would You Know If Your Machine Needed To Be Reset?
There are some specific indications that the Nespresso machine gives when it needs to be reset.
Yes, you heard that right. The Nespresso coffee machine is the most advanced coffee machine available these days. It gives indications according to different issues while blinking the light.
What’s the indication of a factory reset? When the machine light blinks 5 times in 10 seconds, it means that your machine needs to be reset. But, it’s not a necessity that you only have to reset your machine when it indicates.
If you’re encountering any of the above-mentioned reasons, you can do it. Because resetting the Nespresso machine will resolve almost all types of settings-related issues,
How To Reset The Nespresso Coffee Machine [Method Of Resetting Nespresso Vertuoline Machines]
Before I take you to the steps for resetting your Nespresso machine, there is something you need to know about. Look, the Nespresso coffee machine comes in a variety of types and settings. Therefore, the process of resetting each type is a bit different.
But, don’t fret as I’ve mentioned the steps of testing for all the Nespresso models. Just keep the name of your machine in your mind and only read about it.
The Vertuoline is a well-known type of Nespresso machine. These machines are simple to use and come with instructions for resetting them. I’m going to mention the methods for all types of resetting Nespresso Vertuoline machines.
So, if you’re one of their users, the following are the methods to reset the machine to factory settings of these coffee makers.
Nespresso Vertuo and VertuoPlus
There is not much difference between the functionality of these two Nespresso coffee makers. Therefore, the method of resetting them is the same. You can factory reset any of these coffee machines by following the steps outlined below.
- To begin, remove any pods from the holder and close the lid.Tap and hold the lever for three seconds to turn off the machine.
- Simultaneously press the lever and the button. The orange light will blink on your Nespresso machine.
- And then, push the lever of the machine 3 times.
That’s it. Keep an eye on the lights blink times as the Nespresso orange reset lights blink 5 times at once when the factory reset has been done. So, you must be observing the button blink times.
Method of Resetting Nespresso Vertuo Next
- As you did in the method discussed above, if there is an existing capsule in the machine, open the machine head and remove it.
- Close the machine and double-check that the handle is securely closed.
- Then swiftly push the top coffee button five times in a three-second interval.
The rest of the lights will blink and will change to orange.In addition, after a few moments, the light will turn pure white, indicating that your Nespresso Vertuo Next machine has been reset to factory settings.
The Method of Resetting Factory Settings of Nespresso Pixie And Pixie Clips
Here is the method of resetting your Nespresso Pixie and Pixie Clips. since both of the models are the same. Therefore, the steps for resetting them are the same as well. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Switch of the machine before starting the process.
- Then press and hold the “lungo” button on the device’s top for five seconds.
- Continue to hold the “lungo” button while turning on the machine.
If the machine lights are blinking steadily, then it means that the machine has been perfectly reset.
Way of Factory Resetting Nespresso Gran Lattissima
- Before starting, turn on the machine and make sure to remove the milk jug.
- To enter menu mode, press and hold the “milk” button for three seconds. While the “clean” and “descaling” lights blink, stop pressing the “milk” button.
- When you hit the “milk” button again, it will blink to indicate that it is in reset mode.
- Press the “milk” button a third time to confirm. All of the buttons will flash three times, indicating that all of the volume controls have been reset.
- After the menu has closed on its own, the machine will be ready to use.
Way Of Resetting Nespresso Essenza Mini and Essenza Plus
You can reset both of these machines by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Ensure that the machine is switched off.
- For 5 seconds, press and hold the “lungo” button.
- Hold up for the LED to blink three times. This indicates that the machine has been restarted.
- The lights will blink normally as they do when the machine heats up. At this point, the machine is good to go.
As you’ve read this article till the end, I’m sure you must have mastered the skill of resetting all types of Nespresso machines. Some machines are easy to reset, while some may take a bit of your effort and time.
So, don’t be in a hurry and follow the steps for your Nespresso machine modal from the above-mentioned methods. It’ll only take you a few seconds. Even so, if you’re having trouble, you can always get my help in the comments section.