If you are a hardcore coffee fan, you must have heard of Mocha coffee at least once. This is a very beautiful and easy-to-drink Italian coffee line. Through the article below, I will learn with you about mocha coffee and how to make delicious hot and cold Mocha!
1. What is Mocha?
Mocha (pronounced mo-ka), Italian also known as Mocaccino, is one of the typical Italian coffee products, almost like coffee latte but with added chocolate sauce. The sweet bitter taste of chocolate mixed with the bitter taste of coffee and richer thanks to hot whipped fresh milk and smooth milk foam, has made Mocha a favorite drink of women and young people.
Since Mocha uses espresso coffee, to make it, of course, you need a coffee machine. If you don’t run a business, you don’t need to invest in a big expensive machine, a small and pretty machine can be used.
Here is the recipe and how to make Hot Mocha for Winter and Ice Mocha for Summer!
Equipment and tools to prepare:
– Coffee machine (with milk frother)
– Coffee grinder (if you use coffee beans, you must have a coffee grinder. In order to keep the best flavor, when you brew, grind the coffee)
– Milkshake (with hot food)
– Shaker bottle (shaker – for cold food)
– Zic measuring (ml measuring cup)
2. How to make Hot Mocha
Espresso coffee: 25-30ml
Pasteurized fresh milk: 180ml
Sauce Chocolate: 15ml
- Heat up a porcelain cup by pouring boiling water into the inside of the cup, let it sit for a while, then pour it out and dry the cup.
- Pour 15ml chocolate sauce into the bottom of the cup.
- Take milk into the milking bowl
- Extract 1 single shot of espresso (flow straight into the cup).
- While the coffee is flowing, heat the fresh milk to create a thin foam like latte
- Milk foam treatment
- Sprinkle cocoa powder evenly over the surface of the creama layer of coffee
- Pour milk slowly into the coffee, create art as you like.
So you have a delicious cup of Mocha. When drinking, stir well to mix chocolate sauce with coffee and milk, enjoy with cookies!
3. How to make Ice Mocha
- Espresso coffee: 50 – 60ml
- Fresh milk without sugar: 80ml
- Sauce Chocolate: 10ml
- Water line: 10ml
- Measure milk, chocolate sauce, and sugar into a shaker
- Extract 1 shot of double espresso
- Pour the coffee into the shaker, fill with ice, close the lid and shake well
- Pour into a cup, sprinkle some cocoa powder on the foam to make it eye-catching.
- You can add a layer of cream on top to increase the attractiveness of the drink
That’s what I want to share with you, don’t forget that coffee is an important ingredient that has a great influence on the taste of a delicious cup of Mocha.