Do you prefer a cold coffee over a hot one, but don’t know how to make it? Don’t worry; I’ll be here to provide you with instructions regarding how to make cold coffee at home.
Preparing cold coffee is one of the simplest things in the world. You can either use instant coffee or coffee grinds for the purpose. I’ll show you the process in a bit. But before that, you’ll have to know what you need for the brewing.
How to make cold coffee at home: 5 easy steps
Here’s a list of things that you will need for making cold coffee.
- Instant coffee
- Ice cubes
- Fresh cream (optional)
- Ice cream (optional)
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
Now that we have all the things we need, let’s jump right into the main procedure for – how to make cold coffee at home.
- Take around 2 tablespoons of instant coffee in a glass. You can take more or less depending on how strong you want the taste to be.
- Next, take around 2 tablespoons of sugar and put it in the glass. You can increase or reduce the amount of sugar depending on how sweet you want the coffee to be.
If you have diabetes, then you might want to use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar.
- In this step, add some cold milk to the glass. Preferably a little more than one cup. However, it depends on how much you would like.
- If you want your coffee to be foamy, add some fresh cream to the mixture. If you don’t have any fresh cream at your house, you don’t need to add it. The only difference it’s going to create is that it’ll make your coffee foamier.
- Now, you can mix all the ingredients together before adding 6-8 ice cubes, or you can do that after.
You can mix them in a blender. If you don’t have a blender, you can use any other sort of automatic or manual mixer that you have beside you.
You already have the main product that you wished for, the answer to your question – how to make cold coffee at home? If you want to make it colder, you can refrigerate it for a while.
However, if you want to decorate it a bit more, then here’s what you can do.
- Add some ice cream. You can add any flavor you want. If you are a chocolate lover, then you can add chocolate ice cream or vanilla ice cream if you like vanilla.
- Mix some chocolate syrup. It will give your coffee a more relaxed look. And if you don’t like chocolate, then you can add some vanilla essence.
- If you want to make your cold coffee even more chocolate-e, then you can add some chocolate chips at the top. This will beautify its looks even more. You can also use broken pieces of chocolate cookies if you don’t have chocolate chips at your home.
So, you have it. The cold coffee is finally complete and ready for consumption. You can modify the ingredients and items to your liking as everyone has their own sense of taste.
As you are going to make your coffee at home, then it’s natural that you be careful while preparing it. Some of the things you need to keep in mind while making cold coffee at home are given below.
- Be careful while using a blender or any other electronic device or devices that may have sharp ends, lest you hurt yourself.
- Be mindful of using too much sugar if you have diabetes or problems with high glucose levels in your blood.
- If you have asthma or other cold problems, then don’t drink your coffee too cold. This might cause you further problems.
- Be mindful of using milk if you have problems such as lactose intolerance.
Here you go! Now you know how to make cold coffee at home.
What are you waiting for then? Start making one right away, and also don’t forget to teach others how to make it.
Don’t stop exploring. Experience and learn. Modify the brew until you love it more. Don’t forget; there’s no ending to learning.
Read Our Coffee Reviews: